Full of something, anyway

No pictures.
Daniel was not himself at dinner time so we let him just hang out in the family room while the rest of us ate.
Toward he end of the meal we heard Daniel barf as he made his way to the bathroom.  In retrospect it was obvious this was coming but hindsight, I guess.
Christine was first on the scene by virtue of being at that end of the table but James was intent on being there second. As I was coming around the table I told him twice to stay where he was.
Before I could get to either of them he was at the bathroom then shouting "Ah! Ah!" and started hopping back to the table.
Me:  What happened bud?  Did you step in some barf? 
James: Uh huh. 
Me:  Yeah. Did you hear me telling you to stay at the table? 
James: Uh huh. 
Me:  Maybe you should listen to me next time, eh?  Believe it or not I'm full of good advice. 
James:  But I wanted to see what colour it was!
Kinda tough to argue that. We were going to clean it up before he saw it, after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Miss Monster Sookie

Robocallers