Can you dance, Mama?

I had originally written a much longer post here, but I think it's more fun to let this stand on it's own.

Updated: Hopefully the video works now.


James absolutely loves the interactive parts of A Charlie Brown Christmas.  It's a close call between that, Frosty the Snowman (the Rankin-Bass one from the 60s, of course) or (the Chuck Jones) How the Grinch Stole Christmas as to which is his favourite, but I'll say that yesterday morning he heard the opening music from A Charlie Brown Christmas playing on the radio and he rushed into the living room to see if it was playing on the computer.  Undeniable as it was that the music was coming out of the radio, he still looked at me like I was playing some kind of dirty trick when I showed him the music was there and the video was not actually playing.  Poor guy.

Comments

  1. That is just too cute. I just wish the video was longer.

    Love,
    Mamoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Miss Monster Sookie

Robocallers