Christine: "This is why we have two"

This is from Wednesday ...

Christine took the boys out to pick up some sneakers.  Since the weather is finally taking a turn toward warm, it seems like a good idea.  They got back just after I'd finished cleaning up from supper and I assumed Daniel would be wiped out and ready to go right to bed.  Turns out not.  He was pretty hyper and James was James.  So they started running around.  Daniel made right for "Daniel's Toy" (that appears to be the proper name for it) and started running around with it.  Once James saw that he made right for the wagon and they just sort of fell into playing together, racing from the great room in the front to the kitchen.

This lasted for about half an hour when Daniel finally started showing signs of being tired.  I picked him up intending to take him upstairs and put him to bed but James ran right up to me and said "Daddy!  Put Daniel down!"  Clearly he wasn't done playing yet.

So I did, then I thought I'd best get some video of this.


Two days later they're still playing this game.

Comments

  1. Just when you think you have them figured out, they pull these unexpected little tricks on you. this is a cute video and I've enjoyed it very much. Thanks for posting this video of the boys playing together. Daniel sure has developed since Christmas and I bet they will be the best of brothers.

    Hugs
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy geese! James can really motor! And I am very impressed with Daniels walking! It is nice that James has come around to seeing Daniel as a playmate rather than a bother :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Miss Monster Sookie

Robocallers