Munsch, Again

Been a while since I wrote anything.  We had a break for a while for reasons some of you know but we're just going to leave as a blank spot here.  Doesn't really stand out all that much anyway.

But coming back on a high note, we received the latest batch of books from Amazon today and one of them, I guess the guys already knew, must be from Valrica's.  So we started reading it and I tried making it a bit more fun than just reading, so I thumped my foot on the wall for the stair-travelling-parts.



Yup.  Nice, soothing stories before bed-time so everyone is ready to settle for the night  Totally nailed it.

Comments

  1. OMG Daniel is hilarious in this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear, he must have hurt his throat, he was so amped up over it.

      Delete
  2. I had fun watching the boys really getting into the story. I agree, Daniel way hilarious and James did such a great job of singing his part. It's only fair to say that you did a great job of reading, Joe and mama did a great job taking the video.
    Thanks for sharing this priceless time with me. A great bedtime story...

    Hugs & love
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Miss Monster Sookie

Robocallers