The holidays have begun

Started writing this yesterday on my phone using the blogger app from the Google Play store.  It actually let me compose the post, apparently save it, and even attach a photo.  All looked good.  So I tapped "publish" whereupon it went into a crash-loop that was, as far as I was willing to debug it, irrevocable.  So here we go again, on a real computer this time.  I guess I'm not ready for living in the modern world with all its "app stores" and Gs ranging from 2 to, I hear, 5 and beyond now.

Anyway, not very much to say, just that we made it back to the farm, the drive was as good as we could ever expect and the boys were, as always, the best little travelers imaginable.  And now that we're here, we start the tradition of watching hours of movies, running circuits in Mamoo's house, playing with cousins when they're around and playing with wooden trains in the sun-room when they're not.  It's pretty great here at the farm.  It's good to be here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Miss Monster Sookie

Robocallers