Aw, you guys are no fun.

This morning around three Daniel woke up.  I know this because I heard him cough, cry and then get out of his bed on the monitor.  I still sleep pretty lightly when it comes to hearing stuff on the monitor.  Always will, I suspect, because I haven't had what you might call good sleep patterns since I was in my early twenties.

That's all neither here nor there, though.  The point is, soon after three in the morning Daniel strode purposefully into our room and climbed into bed with us.  He ended up between Christine and I and proceeded to turn circles, stand up, bounce, jabber, the whole bit.

Christine let this carry on for a while.  Maybe as much as ten minutes, before she said firmly, "Daniel, go to sleep."

That's when the incredible happened.

He stopped.  He crawled to the edge of the bed.  He climbed down.  He walked back to his bed, climbed in and went to sleep.

Who knew?

Comments

  1. I wouldn't say he "walked" back, more like "pranced" back to his own bed. :-)
    He is one adorable little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Miss Monster Sookie

Robocallers