Right in the Ear!

We've had snow since arriving, but yesterday was absolutely perfect.  It was light, fluffy and warm all day so the snow today was wet and sticky.  I was in town for a bit and when I got back to the farm Christine and the boys had just moved outside to build a snowman.  I grabbed a bowl of soup, returned a call from my sister, then went outside to join them.



While the snowball fight was going on, Grampie George hopped in the big blue tractor and built us a snow hill.  Christine and I took a few slides down the side to create a couple of reasonably solid tracks, then turned it over to the experts.


And tonight, partway through story time Daniel interrupted me to tell me:  "Daddy?  I love snowball with you and Mama and James."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Miss Monster Sookie

Robocallers