By Request

James is learning the value of money.

A bit.

He's figured out if he's got his own money he can buy some things he wants that we aren't buying for him now.  That part, I'm sure, he had some help from Mama, but he's already put it to work when obtaining his spinner, so it's working out.

Now he's found out, also from Mama, that he can earn money by helping out with the chores.  So last night he asked to do the dishes.  And he asked for me to take a video of it.


He also asked for me to show it to his teacher.  Mama might take care of that, too, when she's volunteering one of these days.  I just work the camera and conduct interviews.  :-)

Comments

  1. That is awesome... I'm proud of you too James. I'm sure mom and dad really appreciate your help. You sure are growing up fast.
    Hugs, Mamoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Miss Monster Sookie

Robocallers